- Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage hiring of the employees, attendance and payroll.
- Coordinating with hiring managers for the closure of the position.
- Email followup from employers Recruitment and Selection, Joining Formalities, Statutory Compliance, Exit Formalities, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Attendance and Leave Management HR Executive
- Should have knowledge on full recruitment life cycle including job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary negotiating, documenting, induction and on-boarding activities.
- The recruiting, interviewing, and screening responsibilities of HR recruiters can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include: Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Recruitment – Telephonic and F2F Interview Induction of New Employees and Joining Formality Entire Admin Handling Insurance Employee Motivation Employee
- To post a job as Co. requirement, to screen the CV’s, to train the employees, to conduct induction, all paper work related to HR, payroll processing, Job Synopsis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be proficient in English and Hindi
- Must have demonstrable experience in hiring and retaining employees
MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com